The Museum of Turkish and Islamic Works and Arts;The Museum of Turkish Islamic Works and Arts has a collection of authentic items reflecting the lifestyle and culture of the Turkish people.
Topkapi Palace : The great palace of the Ottoman sultans from the 15th to the 19th centuries housing an exquisite collection of cyrstal, silver, and Chinese porcelain, robes worn by the sultans and their families, the famous jewels of the Imperial Treasury, miniatures, the Holy Mantle; enshrining relics of the Prophet Mohammed
* Treasury and Harem sections in Topkapi Palace are not included in the program and are due to extra entry.
The Dolmabahçe Palace, a blend of various European architectural styles, was built between 1843-1856 by Karabet Balyan, the court architect of Sultan Abdulmecid. The tree-stooried palace built on a symmetrical plan has 285 rooms and 43 halls. The Palace has survived intact with its original decorations, furniture, and the silk carpets and curtains. It surpasses all other palaces in the world in wealth and magnificence.
Closed : Dolmabahce palace is closed on Mondays, will be replaced by Underground Cistern
Topkapi Palace is closed on Tuesday, will be replaced by Underground Cistern
PRIVATE Guided Tour ; you can decide on the starting time of your tour.
Recommended starting time is 09:00am ending 5:00pm. (8 hours).
– 1 Person : 270 Euros / per person
– 2 People : 160 Euros / per person
– 3 People : 135 Euros / per person
– 4 People : 125 Euros / per person
– 5 People : 110 Euros / per person
– 6 People : 95 Euros / per person
– PleaseContact usfor rates for parties over 6 guests or extra hours…
What is Included in tour ?
• Hotel Pick-up & drop-off – by air-conditioned non-smoking tour coaches.
• Entrance Fees mentioned by the itineraries.
• Professional Licenced Tour Guide.
Turan KAYA (Mr)
Travel Agency : B&B Turizm Travel Service – Istanbul
Phone (office) : +90 212 517 32 03
Fax (office) : +90 212 638 35 73
Mobile (emergency) : +90 536 725 2920
Web page (For Tours) : www.alltoursistanbul.com